2017 Japan Super Rally series announce the outline of eligibility
As establish in 2017, Japan Super Rally announce its outline, eligibility of competitors/machines and organization to running the series. (citation)
PURPOSE OF ESTABLISH JAPAN SUPER RALLY
- To spread and promote rally competition
- Expanding range of competition machine and globalizing of Japanese rally.
- Hosting highly satisfied event for both competitors and spectators.
- Improving and developing of quality of rally competition in Japan.
With fruition of those purpose to promote rally in modern era further more.
Person who holds corresponding competition license which eligible for each round.
- For 2017, the cars that comply to be eligible with FIA World Rally Championship of the season (RC1, RC2, RGT, RC3, RC4, RC5) will be eligible.
- For 2017, the cars that comply with Rally RR, Rally RN and Rally RJ which comply with JAF Rally cars regulations of the season will be eligible.
- For 2017, the car which install roll cage which comply with FIA Motorsport technical regulation Appendix J or equivalent, or which Japan Motorsport Association accepts.
- For 2017, for the cars that compete Japanese Rally Championship and then register Japan Super Rally, to fit automatic extinguishing system and kill-switch in compliance with FIA technical regulations are strongly recommended. Kill-switch will be obligated to fit from 2018 while extinguishing system will be mandatory from 2017.
- For 2018, organiser will decide new eligible cars regulation with inclusion of eligible cars in 2017.